« Unit 103 Ace of Clubs and Mini McKenney Awards Celebration |
| Grand National Teams District 14 Finals - 2018 »
With visibility close to nil and winds that are sideways, Steve Gaynor has wisely decided to cancel the pizza and Swiss team scheduled for tomorrow, the 15th.
When the weather becomes more rational - it shall be rescheduled!
Posted by Peg on April 14, 2018 | Permalink
This is only a preview. Your comment has not yet been posted.
The letters and numbers you entered did not match the image. Please try again.
As a final step before posting your comment, enter the letters and numbers you see in the image below. This prevents automated programs from posting comments.
Having trouble reading this image? View an alternate.
Comments are moderated, and will not appear until the author has approved them.
(URLs automatically linked.)
(Name and email address are required. Email address will not be displayed with the comment.)
Name is required to post a comment
Please enter a valid email address