« Live in the Midwest? | Main | Change »


relationship problems

Federal law does not recognize same-sex marriages under the Defense of Marriage Act. Even if a couple is legally married in CA or MA, or has entered into a registered domestic partnership or civil union, these couples cannot file as married persons on their federal tax returns.

The comments to this entry are closed.